Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      kickinit
      Participant

Hi all…When trying to sign up for scheduled runs, I only get a blank page with “Fields marked with an* are required” Am I missing something? Also, I see some runs are full; however, only 12 are currently attending…Thanks,

rmhendricks
        Participant

Where are the runs listed?

mjwinal
          Participant

Likewise, where are the runs listed?

Scott
            Participant

It appears that the runs are being organized as events on the MSSD Facebook group. I am leading a run and thats where they posted it.

rmhendricks
              Participant

Thanks Scott. I’ll check there.

kcnlex
                Participant

Eek! I found just one run listed, waterfall run. Are there others? Particularly is there an early bird run on Friday? While I can do a run alone on Friday I will most likely get lost……which is okay as some of my best trips have been when I got completely lost!

Scott
                    Participant

I’m leading a pre-rally run and it is listed on the FB event page. We are meeting at the Fontana General Store at noon on Friday and will head out at 12:30. Planned stop at Wehrloom honey to sample mead (fermented honey) and then on to Bryson City for checkin and dinner.

Chris
                    Participant

I deleted my Facebook account, so where can I sign up for runs?

Scott
                        Participant

Not sure how to signup if you aren’t on FB. You could just show up for the runs though. Here’s the list:

EVENTS AS FOLLOWS
                          PRE-RALLY FRIDAY RUN TO WEHRLOOM HONEY FRIDAY OCTOBER 7 2022 AT 12:30 PM
                          Newbies On The Dragon with Dallas SATURDAY OCTOBER 8 2022 AT 7:30 AM
                          Gatlinburg Gathering SATURDAY OCTOBER 8 2022 AT 9 AM – 4 PM
                          MACH 5 Waterfall Run 2022 SATURDAY OCTOBER 8 2022 AT 9 AM – 4 PM
                          Blimey’s Tiny Tour of Terror 2022 SATURDAY OCTOBER 8 2022 AT 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
                          WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AT INGLES!

kcnlex
                            Participant

Hi, can you count me in on Friday? I have tried just about everything but am just not accessing them on your face book page which keeps directing me back to this page. I am going to go for a quick solo run on Friday morning but will be back by then.Karen Casey

Scott
                              Participant

Karen,

Thanks for the post here! Looking forward to meeting you on Friday.

Chris
                            Participant

Thanks Scott

Viewing 7 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.